Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Walgreens 4/22 is also gonna be good!

I figure while you are ordering coupons for 4/15, you may as well order for 4/22 as well.

Red Baron Pizzas will be buy one get one free that week. There are coupons on E-Bay for Free Red Baron pizzas, and each of those will get you two pizzas for free at Walgreens that week.

Okay, and there will be another rolling money maker deal like the previous week:
I-Cool Menopause plus D will be $10 and produce a $10 RR (Register Reward)
There are coupons on E-Bay for $2 off.

So, I plan to buy one of those, use a leftover $10 RR from the week of 4/15, use a $2 off coupon, and get $2 worth of other stuff in addition to the I-Cool (Finesse shampoo will be $1.99, and the Sunday paper on 4/22 will have $1/1 coupon, so maybe that, I love Finesse!). This will produce a $10 RR.

I will use that $10 RR to buy Kotex U tampons, they will be $3.99 and generate a $3 RR, there are coupons on E-Bay for $1 off any Kotex U, so order some of those!
So, Kotex U tampons for $3.99, and then Psoriasin will be $5 and generate a $5 RR. I will use my $10 RR, and a $1 Kotex U coupon, get enough filler items to add up to my total and add up to the number of coupons used, and I will pay taxes and whatever I added, and get back $8 in RR.

I will then use my $8 in RR to buy another I-Cool from above. It is two separate RR coupons, plus the $2 off coupon from E-Bay, so I will need 2 filler items to add up to the number of coupons. I will pay whatever the cost of the fillers is (.50 cents each for Ramen noodles), plus taxes, and get another $10 RR.

Rinse and Repeat, and make $2 each time you do it!

Edited to add:
There will be a Free After Rebate glucose meter in the ad that week as well. It will cost $12.99, and you will get $12.99 back! This is a great way to get your money back at the end of your two weeks in a row of rolling deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment