Monday, January 25, 2016

4.9% Interest Savings Account - Brinks

I finally found a savings account that pays more than what the regular banks are currently offering.

Brinks prepaid card has a separate savings account attached to it that pays 4.9% interest on balances up to up to $5000. If you put $5000 in there, it pays you $250 a year approximately. Not bad and much better than what most of the normal savings accounts are paying right now.

To get started order a card here:

https://www.brinksprepaidmastercard.com/

Use my referral code:

4117730626

Using my code gets each of us $20 deposited to our accounts after a $40 deposit. Go have all of your friends do it with your referral code after you get your card and keep passing along the good will!!

Activating the savings account portion of the card requires a $500 direct deposit or a $500 government deposit. I am using a portion of my tax return to activate mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment