Sunday, August 16, 2015

Petco Deal - working on it... but it begins now!

So, I am working on a Petco deal.

First, go to Groupon and buy this offer:

Petco $30 for $20 Groupon

This is my referral link, we both get a discount if you buy through this link for Groupon, so if you do so, thank you!!

If you have AMEX there is an AMEX offer for $15 statement credit wyb $50 worth of stuff at Petco.com

There is a 20% coupon for signing up for e-mail at Petco.com that pops up when you first visit the site, if you already have an account, make a new one!

There is a $30 e-gift card when you sign up for a repeat delivery between August 2nd and September 19th:




And there is free shipping on a $49 order at Petco.


 My plan is to combine all of these, but I can't do it for a few more days, so bear with me! The Groupon is limited time and partially sold out, so go get that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment