Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Today's Walgreens Trip

Today was pretty awesome! I had some rebate cards and some moneymaker deals with coupons and register rewards. I spent $2.46 out of pocket, and I have a $9 RR left to use. Most of the money came from my rebate card, so recycled  my money again (because that money had already been used a few times before I bought the item that triggered the rebate, lol!)!!! And, I wouldn't have spent any money out of pocket today, but dairy products cannot be purchased with a Walgreens rebate card, I had no idea, and neither did my cashier, lol! Oh, and the chocolate bunnies were 25 cents each today, I usually buy some every year to keep for making chocolate fondues for the rest of the year. We love to dip fruit in them for a fun dessert with the kids, or for a romantic winter evening. Makes it a really inexpensive yet fun treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment