Sunday, March 18, 2012

Toy Overload

I love my kids. Since my marriage, I have 3 of them. This post is not about that. This post is about all of the toys I have purchased for them since their last visit. All of these toys are new, unopened, and cost less than $1 each. I am feeling almost like the lady with the 5000 Cabbage Patch Kids right now lol! My rule in couponing has always been this: I can find almost anything I need at the dollar store. The quality usually isn't so good, but in a pinch, on a budget, it will do. When I first started couponing my goal was to find better quality items for less than I would pay at the dollar store. At the time I didn't realize how easy that goal would be. I later was forced, through filled up cupboards and storage areas, to switch that rule to "it doesn't come in the door unless I really need it or it was free". Well, I haven't applied the second rule to toys yet, as I didnt think I could possibly need to. But alas, I have been proven wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment