Monday, March 19, 2012

Target and Revlon Craziness

I went to get my $3 back from the Hello Kitty Mega Blocks set and ended up doing a Revlon transaction. I used 4 of the $5 off any 2 Revlon coupons, and one manufacturer Catalina for $1 off. What I bought is pictured below. The register kept adjusting the coupon values all weird so my lovely cashier just overrode it and put in the amounts on the coupons since neither of us could figure out why the $5 coupon was transforming itself into $2.87. I ended up paying 42 cents, and getting, and this is my favorite part:

TWO Revlon Catalina's. One is for $1 off any Revlon tool, and one is for $2 off any Revlon tool, and I suspect it was triggered by the cute travel mini tweezer set, but I don't know for sure. The $1 one is a manufacturer coupon, the $2 one is a Target coupon, so could be combined...

No comments:

Post a Comment