Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Procter and Gamble Rebate

Go HERE to print a nice rebate form good for $15 back when you spend $50 on selected Procter and Gamble products.

I don't have a complete deal for this yet, but I do have some ideas! There are some coupons available attached to certain toothbrushes at Target. Inside those coupons are a few coupons to use for this deal. There was a $7 off Crest 3D Whitestrips coupon, and a .75 cent off coupon for Crest 3D White toothpaste that I know of for sure. When you are at Target with those Revlon coupons you could look through the toothbrush area and see if you can locate them.

Walgreens has some deals that would go nicely with this rebate and those coupons. I think there is a $10 off coupon for Crest Whitestrips at Walgreens, and there are $2 in Register Rewards when you buy 7 travel sized items. There are also some coupons on E-Bay that might be helpful. If you try to do this, please let me know what you end up doing and what it costs you!

Also, don't forget to check your old receipts, you might already have some receipts and UPC codes that might qualify for this rebate. I save all receipts for this reason, because I never know which one might be the one I need for a rebate I don't know about yet!

And.... in case you didn't know this, the amount you spend to get the rebate is whatever amount you circle on the receipt. Coupons apply at the bottom of the receipt and are not usually figured into the price paid amount at the top of the receipt. So, usually you can use coupons to bring the total cost to you down, and still qualify for the rebate without paying so much money!

No comments:

Post a Comment