Sunday, March 18, 2012

Free Sample of Gevalia Coffee

All of you who are new to this whole couponing thing will be thanking me in a few weeks when your free samples start arriving in your mailbox. My husband teases me because checking the mail is usually the highlight of my day! I never remember what I have signed up for, so every day is like my birthday at the mailbox!

 For this free sample, go HERE and scroll down past the pretty beauty bag sample, because you need a code for that one, and it only prints at the registers if you buy some random beauty items at Target, and they will not tell anyone what random items produce the code! But, the Gevalia sample, just below it, does not require a code! We might not be able to be pretty for free, but at least we can be wired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment