Monday, March 19, 2012

FREE Farmer John Breakfast Sausage Links

Starting this coming Wedensday, 3/21/2012, there will be a sale at Safeway on Farmer John breakfast sausage links. They will be on sale 10/$10. There is a coupon available from the 3/18 Smart Source insert for $1 off Farmer John breakfast sausage links. These will be free after the coupon, and we do love FREE around here!!

Now, where can we get this coupon, you ask... Good question!!
You can buy the coupon on E-Bay, search for Farmer John breakfast sausage coupon and they should all come up.

I used to get the newspaper, and generally I found that whatever coupon I needed wasn't in it, it went to a different area, I got a different coupon value, and I would get maybe four of those papers at $2 each, and it got way expensive, and I never had the coupons I needed. Buying on e-bay is simple, they take PayPal, I don't have to search through a million coupon clipper sites or give anyone my credit card info, and I always have the coupons I need for the sales. So simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment